for Entering Freshmen
[ return to scholarship list ]
- Brand-new, campus-ready laptop computer with full technology support
- Admission deadline: June 15 for fall and December 15 for spring
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by June 15 for fall and December 15 for spring.
- An unlimited number of these awards are awarded each year.
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by the above deadline will be automatically considered for this award. No additional application is required.
Indiana State University will award a laptop computer to those students who complete a minimum of Core 40 or college-prep curriculum
and have a high school cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
based on a 4.0 scale.
For details on the laptop, including specifications, visit Laptop Award.
To view the rules and regulations governing this award, see fall laptop award or
spring laptop award.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see applications and instructions.
Note: Students who qualify for the ISU Laptop Award may qualify for other awards.
The University reserves the right to change scholarships, policies, and award
amounts. The right to correct errors is also reserved.
Last updated: 6 October 2015