for Entering Freshmen
[ return to scholarship list ]
UNIVERSITY HONORS SCHOLARSHIPS
- Valued at full in-state tuition
- Thirty (30) awards available
- Renewable for three additional years
- Admission deadline: December 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by December 1.
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by December 1 and meet the criteria listed below will be eligible
to apply for selection to attend a winter interview competition.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
- Scholarship application
To be considered, candidates must have a combination of two of the following three:
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.75 on a 4.0 scale
- An 1200 SAT (combined critical reading and mathematics) or 26 ACT (composite)
- Ranking in the top 10% of the senior class.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see applications and instructions.
Click here for tips for succeeding on interview day.
Note: Students who qualify for the University Honors Scholarship may qualify for other awards. See combining.
The University reserves the right to change scholarships, policies, and award
amounts. The right to correct errors is also reserved.
Last updated: 30 October 2014