- Extended Learning Home
- Outreach and Enrichment
- College Challenge
- Indiana State Online
What Do I Need to Get My Degree?
Tuition & Financial Aid
Your financial situation shouldn't keep you from earning your degree. We will work with you to make it affordable.Learn More
It's Easy to Apply Online
Whether you're returning to school after 10 months or 10 years, continuing your education is a leap you won't regret taking.
Indiana State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Our goal is to ensure that ISU courses and degrees are of a quality and standard recognized by employers. In addition, we strive to ensure transferability of ISU credit to other colleges and universities, including graduate schools. The accreditation process promotes these goals and helps us to promote continuous improvement in higher education.
For more information, visit Accreditation.
Specialized Accreditations & Affiliations
In addition to institutional accreditation conferred by the HLC, many of Indiana State University's educational programs are accredited by specialized agencies, such as discipline-based organizations and professional associations.
- The Accounting Program is accredited by the AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- The Business Administration Program is accredited by the AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- All educator licensure programs and related school programs are accredited by the Indiana Department of Education and National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education.
- The Electronics Engineering Technology Program is accredited by The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering.
- The Health and Safety (Occupational Safety Management Specialization) Program is accredited by The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering.
- The Human Resource Development Program is an affiliate of SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management).
- The Insurance and Risk Management Program is accredited by the AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- The Marketing Program is accredited by the AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- The Nursing Program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN).
- The Mechanical Engineering Technology Program is accredited by the ABET/ETAC (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology/Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission).
- The Public Administration Program is a member of the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA) and is associated with ASPA, the American Society for Public Administration.
- The Sport Management Program is approved by the North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM).
- The Technology Management B.S. Program is accredited by The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering.
Indiana State Online Students Residing Outside of Indiana: Each of the states has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering online degrees. While Indiana State University endeavors to offer all of its programs to as wide an audience as possible, all ISU online programs may not be available in all states. Currently, online programs are not offered in the state of Massachusetts. To check the status of programs available in a particular state, visit program availability.
The Graduate Catalog and Undergraduate Catalog of Indiana State University are the documents of authority for all students. The requirements given in the catalogs supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time.