Technology Support Center
Room 009 Stalker Hall
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Instructional Tools Support Center
Fall and Spring
7:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
7:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday
12:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
For business: 812-237-4183
To report a problem: 812-237-8000
Voice Mail Help: 237-3038
(while school is in session)
10am-9pm Sat and Sunday
(when school is not in session)
Classroom and Event Technology Support
M-F 8:00am to 4:30pm
Classroom Support Hotline:
(Black Phone connected to podium)
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Office of Information Technology - Wireless Setup Help
Students, Faculty and Staff: Wireless access on campus is provided to you via the ISU-SECURE network.
- Select the ISU-SECURE SSID from your devices list of Available Wireless Networks.
- When your system prompts you for credentials enter your University Username and Password.
- If your devices prompts you to accept the certificates, accept them.
If your device will not auto connect to the ISU-SECURE network you can setup the connection manually.
- Create a profile to connect the SSID of ISU-SECURE
- Set encryption connection type to WPA2-Enterprise.
- Enter your University Username and Password as requested.
If your device is not capable of connecting to the ISU-SECURE network please contact the OIT Technology Support Center at x2910 for assistance.
Still having connectivity issues?
Take your computer to the Technology Support Center located in Stalker Hall room 009 or contact them at 812-237-2910.
ISU-SECURE Wireless Acceptable Use Policy
Indiana State University offers you as a member of the university, the privilege of access to the Internet. By logging in and using this service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Once connected to the ISU-SECURE network you should not need to use any other ISU- wireless network.
- Your network traffic is being encrypted while on the ISU-SECURE network. However, it is STILL VERY IMPORTANT that you protect your computer and data by enabling your firewall and using secure programs and protocols (such as VPN, secure email, and/or secure terminal connection programs like SSH).
- Indiana State University may suspend or block your use of this service without notice when it reasonably appears necessary to do so in order to protect the integrity, security, and functionality of university or other computing resources, or to protect the university from liability. The university may also refer suspected violations of applicable law to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
A full disclosure of ISU and OIT Official Computing Policies and Procedures are available at http://www.indstate.edu/oit/Policies/index.php.