Technology Support Center
Room 009 Stalker Hall
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Instructional Tools Support Center
Fall and Spring
7:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
7:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday
12:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
For business: 812-237-4183
To report a problem: 812-237-8000
Voice Mail Help: 237-3038
(while school is in session)
10am-9pm Sat and Sunday
(when school is not in session)
Classroom and Event Technology Support
M-F 8:00am to 4:30pm
Classroom Support Hotline:
(Black Phone connected to podium)
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
How to Use the Printers From your Phone or Mobile device
ISU is one of the first in the State and one of a select few in the country to offer printing from a mobile device.
Students now have the additional option to print from a smartphone, iPad or tablet to one of thirty-one conveniently
located printers around campus. To use the new service follow the instructions below:
- From a mobile device send an email with the document attached to either firstname.lastname@example.org for black and white
printing or to email@example.com for color printing.
Hint: In order to print just the attachment, remove any text from the body of the email. This would
include signatures and device signatures (Sent from an Android Device, Sent from my iPhone, etc.). Any items in the
body of the email will show up as an additional print job.
- After about two minutes, depending on the size or number of documents, you will receive a reply email from
ISU-MobilePrint showing a list of the documents ready for release.
- Simply visit any of the thirty-one and
swipe your ID card or log in using your University Username and password.
- The terminal will show your list of print jobs that you can print.
Most of the more popular file formats are supported such as:
- Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Internet and E-Mail Formats (.html, .htm, .mht, and .eml)
- Text files (.txt)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
If you have any questions about printing, contact the OIT Technology Support Center at 812-237-2910 #1 or visit the TSC, located on the lower level of Stalker Hall, Room 009.