Technology Support Center
Room 009 Stalker Hall
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Instructional Tools Support Center
Fall and Spring
7:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
7:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday
12:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
For business: 812-237-4183
To report a problem: 812-237-8000
Voice Mail Help: 237-3038
(while school is in session)
10am-9pm Sat and Sunday
(when school is not in session)
Classroom and Event Technology Support
M-F 8:00am to 4:30pm
Classroom Support Hotline:
(Black Phone connected to podium)
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Setting up the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch for Sycamores email
You can set up e-mail using an ISU Sycamores Exchange email account on an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. When you set up an ISU Sycamores Exchange email account on your device, you’ll be able to access and synchronize your e-mail, calendar, and contacts. If you have a different phone, see
Student Mobile Phone Email Setup Link. If you are having trouble connecting your device after following these steps, see “What else do I need to know?” at the end of this Help topic.
How do I set up Microsoft Exchange e-mail on an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch?
For current iOS devices, the instructions can be found here:
Necessary ISU Specific Information:
- Email /username = <Portal_ID>@sycamores.indstate.edu
- Server = outlook.office365.com
For older iOS devices or older versions of iOS try these steps:
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars >
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- You don’t need to enter anything in the Domain box. Enter the information requested in the
Email, Username, and Password boxes. You need to enter your full e-mail address in the Email and Username boxes (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your iPhone will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account. Go to step 7 if your iPhone finds your settings.
- If your iPhone can’t find your settings, you’ll need to manually enter your ISU Sycamores Exchange ActiveSync server name. (outlook.office365.com)
- In the Server box, enter your server name, which is outlook.office365.com, and then tap Next.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized.
|If you're prompted to create a passcode, tap Continue and enter a numeric passcode. If you don’t set up a passcode, you can’t view your e-mail account on your iPhone. You can set up a passcode later in iPhone Settings.|