Technology Support Center
Room 009 Stalker Hall
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Instructional Tools Support Center
Fall and Spring
7:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
7:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday
12:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
For business: 812-237-4183
To report a problem: 812-237-8000
Voice Mail Help: 237-3038
(while school is in session)
10am-9pm Sat and Sunday
(when school is not in session)
Classroom and Event Technology Support
M-F 8:00am to 4:30pm
Classroom Support Hotline:
(Black Phone connected to podium)
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Survey Software Support (Qualtrics)
In order to create online surveys, users need to have a Qualtrics account. Request your account by contacting the Technology Support Center (TAG) at 812-237-2910 (toll free at 888-818-5465) or via e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following details when submitting your request:
- 991 Number.
- Sycamore Login ID.
- E-mail Address.
- Faculty or Staff Sponsor. (If you are as student submitting the request.)*
- Your grade level. (If you are a student submitting the request.)
* - ISU policy prohibits students from submitting Qualtrics account requests without a Faculty or Staff Sponsor being included with the request.
Please note that all accounts expire within 1 year of their creation for account maintenance and security purposes. Additionally, expired accounts are not deleted from the system but merely deactivated. Accounts that expire can be reactivated by having their expiration reset. To do this, submit a help request to TAG. Also note that surveys belonging to deleted accounts are not deleted. If your account has been deleted, the account can be recovered by contacting Qualtrics (or just submit a help request to TAG).
Login information will be e-mailed to you when your account has been created with instructions on how to access Qualtrics, which is accessed at http://indstate.qualtrics.com. Please use the username (Sycamore Login ID) and password you receive upon account creation to log in with. Once logged-in, you will need to:
- Click on the drop down arrow next to your name.
- Click on "Account Settings" to change your password (as new accounts are created with temporary passwords).
For questions on how to use Qualtrics:
- Click on the "Get Help" button on your "My Surveys" tab. This will take you to "Online Training Programs" and "Learn by Topic" tutorials.
- Click on "Support & Feedback" in the upper-right corner of your Qualtrics screen for questions and or problems you might be having with a survey you created. Make sure to provide the survey link and or name and indicate what type of support you require when doing this. Available types of support are "Question/Help", "Technical Issue", and "Feature Request."
- All other questions should be directed to Qualtrics Support who can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by direct phone calls at 800-340-9194.