Technology Support Center
Room 009 Stalker Hall
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Instructional Tools Support Center
Fall and Spring
7:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
7:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday
12:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
For business: 812-237-4183
To report a problem: 812-237-8000
Voice Mail Help: 237-3038
(while school is in session)
10am-9pm Sat and Sunday
(when school is not in session)
Classroom and Event Technology Support
M-F 8:00am to 4:30pm
Classroom Support Hotline:
(Black Phone connected to podium)
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Sponsored Wireless Network Access for Individual Guests on Campus
To use the guest access account simply connect to the ISU-GUEST SSID and use the following credentials:
Group Sponsored Wireless Network Access
In order to access the wireless network at ISU as a guest you must first be sponsored by a staff or faculty member.
must go to http://sponsor.indstate.edu/ in order to set this up.
- Guests can be emailed in advance or have a copy printed by their sponsor of their username information and instructions
of how to connect to the ISU-GUEST wireless.
- User must point their wireless adapter to the ISU-GUEST SSID with: Network Authentication - Open and Data
Encryption - Disabled.
- Once connected to the wireless, the user must open a web browser. They will then be directed to the user authentication
pages. They may simply use the password provided or click on the change password link at the bottom of the page to change
their password. It should be noted that their sponsor can see user’s passwords in the system.
- Users must accept the Acceptable Use Guidelines or they will be denied network access.
- After they are logged in a popup should appear (if not blocked) with instructions of how to logout. The user will then
be redirected to the ISU homepage in their main window.
- If the user clicks the LOGOUT link in the popup window it will terminate their session and they will have to re-login;
otherwise the user may simply close that window and their web browser if desired to continue to work.
ISU-GUEST Acceptable Use Policy
Indiana State University offers you, our guest, the privilege of limited access to the Internet from your personal computer during your temporary stay at the university. By logging in and using this service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Your network traffic is NOT BEING ENCRYPTED. Thus, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you protect your computer and data by enabling your firewall and using secure programs and protocols (such as VPN, secure email, and/or secure terminal connection programs like SSH).
- Indiana State University may suspend or block your use of this service without notice when it reasonably appears necessary to do so in order to protect the integrity, security, and functionality of university or other computing resources, or to protect the university from liability. The university may also refer suspected violations of applicable law to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- You may be required to login again when this session times out or as you move about on campus.
A full disclosure of ISU and OIT Official Computing Policies and Procedures are available HERE.