Technology Support Center
Room 009 Stalker Hall
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Instructional Tools Support Center
Fall and Spring
7:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
7:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Saturday & Sunday
12:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
For business: 812-237-4183
To report a problem: 812-237-8000
Voice Mail Help: 237-3038
(while school is in session)
10am-9pm Sat and Sunday
(when school is not in session)
Classroom and Event Technology Support
M-F 8:00am to 4:30pm
Classroom Support Hotline:
(Black Phone connected to podium)
M-Th 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Survey Software Support (Qualtrics)
In order to create an online survey using Qualtrics software, you will need a Qualtrics account. Request your Qualtrics account by contacting the OIT Technology Support Center at 812-237-2910 (toll free 888-818-5465) or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please supply your ISU ID (991 number) and Sycamore Login ID when making your request.
Login information will be e-mailed to you when your account has been created. The url for Qualtrics is http://indstate.qualtrics.com and you will use the username (Sycamore Login ID) and password you receive to login to Qualtrics. Once you log in you will need to:
- Click on the drop down arrow next to your name
- Click on Account Settings and change your password
For questions on how to use Qualtrics:
- Click on the Get Help button on your My Surveys tab. This will take you to Qualtrics for Online Training Programs and Learn by Topic tutorials.
- Click on the Support & Feedback link in the upper right for questions/problems with a survey you have created and provide the survey link/name and what type of support you require: Question/Help, Feature Request or Technical Issue.
- All other questions, please contact Qualtrics support by email at email@example.com or call 800-340-9194.
Faculty sponsors will need to request Qualtrics accounts for any student. Sponsors may contact the OIT Technology Support Center at 812-237-2910 (toll free 888-818-5465) or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsors will need to provide the student name, email address, ISU ID (991 number) and Sycamore Login ID with the request. Login information will be e-mailed to the student and the sponsor when the account has been created.