Indiana State University Newsroom

ISU Today

Update Your Indiana county of residence when moving

January 27, 2014

Event Details

December 31, 1969

Starts at:

Ends at:



Remember that your county of residence as of Jan. 1 determines your liability for county income tax each year. If you move from one Indiana county to another, you should complete a new Form WH-4 and stipulate your new county of residence.

Federal and state withholding forms are available on the Payroll web site located at, or you may contact the Payroll Office at X3533 to request new withholding forms to be sent to you.

<< ISU Today | Top