Indiana State University Newsroom

ISU Today

Review your tax withholding status for 2014

January 27, 2014

Event Details

December 31, 1969

Starts at:

Ends at:



You may choose to file a new Form W-4 for federal withholding or Form WH-4 for Indiana withholding if a status change is appropriate for tax year 2014. A change in status may be appropriate due to marriage, divorce, birth or adoption of a child, or a change in the dependent status of a child. However, you may wish to consult a tax professional for assistance in determining your correct federal and state withholding status. Your current federal and state withholding status is indicated on your pay stub under the column entitled, 'W/H Status'.

Those receiving electronic notification of pay can review their federal withholding status in the Employee section of the MyISU Portal ( Federal and state withholding forms are available on the Payroll web site located at, or you may contact the Payroll Office at X3533 to request new withholding forms to be sent to you.


<< ISU Today | Top