Music Now Concert Submissions
Call for Scores
Application deadline: June 1, 2016
A complete application will include the following three items:
- Online Application Form
- Pdf file of score
- Mp3, m4a, wav, or midi file of the piece
Electronic documents can be sent to email@example.com as shared file links via Dropbox / Google Drive or through the use of Hightail.com (formerly YouSendIt). When submitting, please include two files (score and recording). ALL FILE NAMES should include the title of the piece.
Method For uploading files through www.hightail.com (formerly YouSendIt):
- Create an account at Hightail.com (this is very painless and the lite version is free).
- Click Sign Up, and choose the free Lite version.
- Once you log on, put firstname.lastname@example.org in the "To" box.
- Choose your files to upload (you must send one file at a time in the Lite version or you may create a zip file with multiple documents in it)
- Put your name and contact information in the "Note" box.
- Send the files.
Dr. Paul Bro, Music Now Concert Coordinator