The MBA in Education Leadership is comprised of 36 hours based on four areas of study: business tools, integrative seminars, leadership, school improvement, and a clinical practicum/internship.
- Advanced Management Practices
- Quantitative Problem Solving
- Management Accounting
- Management Information System
- Managing the Strategic Workforce
- Strategic Financial Decisions
- Strategic Supply Chain and Operating Decisions
- Strategic Marketing Management
Leadership and School Improvement
- The School Principal; Leadership for Changing Schools
- School Improvement
Clinical Practicum/Internship - Culminating Experiences
- Principal Practicum
- Dynamic Strategy - An Integrated Approach
**A international study experience designed to provide MBA students with a global perspective in education and business may be integrated into the curriculum.
Scott College of Business
114 Federal Hall
Indiana State University
From the Princeton Review© 2016 TPR Education, LLC. All rights reserved.
Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States.
The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of the Content without express written permission is prohibited.