Mentoring Assistance Program
- A commitment to interact with their mentee at a minimum of two hours week. This may include, but is not limited to
- E-mails, phone calls, or notes
- Staff meetings
- Time outside office atmosphere
- Completion of the mentor orientation within one year of joining program.
- A willingness to serve as a professional role model to our students.
- A commitment to be consistent, and dependable in the life of the student mentee.
- A willingness to provide guidance, and constructive criticism to our student mentees.
- Patience, excellent listening skills, and concern for young people.
- An understanding that the student Mentee is looking at this as both a opportunity to be mentored, and as a means of
The experience for the mentor & Mentee should be something akin to "Job Shadowing", and learning each
Mentors Interest Form