Graduate Assistantships

  1. In order to apply for a Graduate Assistantship you must have applied to the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
  2. Once you have applied to graduate school, you can complete the Graduate Student Assistantship Application form.
  3. In addition, please complete and include the following forms with your application.