home / forms / loan adjustment request


Loan Adjustment Request Forms

Please note that we are unable to adjust loans in uneven amounts. To ensure processing, choose a loan amount that is evenly divided between semesters.




PLUS Loan Adjustment Request Form

For Parent PLUS or Graduate/Professional Student PLUS loans only.



Note:  Documents may be faxed, mailed, or brought in during office hours. Contact a financial aid counselor for help completing any form. The student's name and ISU ID number should be clearly written on every document submitted, including student and parent tax returns.


Student Financial Aid
220 North 7th Street
150 Tirey Hall
Indiana State University
Contact Us