Chia-An Chao, Ph.D.
Business Education, Information &
- B.S.: National Taiwan University
- M.S.: Indiana University
- Ph.D.: Indiana University
- Business report writing
- Business information systems
- Online resources development and management
- Health information systems management
- Health information systems
- Enterprise resource planning systems
- Information design
- Information systems education
- Chandra, A., Chao, C., & Astolpho, E. C. (2014). Business
Incubators in Brazil: Does Affiliation Matter? International
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business.
- Chao, C. & Goldbort, J. (2012). Lessons learned from implementation of a perinatal
documentation system. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing, 41,
- Chao, C., & Chandra, A. (2012). Impact of owners’ knowledge of IT on strategic
alignment and IT adoption. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development,
- Chandra, A., Chao, C., & Ryans, J. K. (2011). Business incubator affiliation:
Impact on incubator funding and services. International Journal of Innovation and
Regional Development, 3(6), 551-572.
- Chandra, A., & Chao, C. (2011). Growth and evolution of
high-technology business incubation in China. Human Systems
Management, 30(1-2), 55-69.
- Chao, C. (2009). IT use and strategic alignment in financial
services and manufacturing small businesses: organizational
characteristics of aligned and not aligned businesses. Information
Technology, Learning and Performance Journal, 25(2), 42-54.
- Chao, C., Wilhelm, W., & Neureuther, B. (2009). A study of
electronic detection and pedagogical approaches for reducing
plagiarism. Delta Pi Epsilon, 51(1), 31-42.
- Shih, S., & Chao, C. (2007). An interdisciplinary curriculum model for extended
lean enterprise systems education: Addressing the changing workplace and labor market.
International Journal of Information and Operations Management Education, 2(1),
- Hung, W.C., & Chao, C. (2007). Integrating advanced organizers and multidimensional
information display in designing electronic performance support systems. Innovations in
Education and Training International, 44(2), 181-198.