Admission Application Fee
- $25 Undergraduate - domestic student
- $65 Undergraduate - international student
- $45 Graduate - domestic student
- $65 Graduate - international student
The audit fee is assessed to students choosing to audit a class.
- $10 or $30 per completed transaction
- A $10 drop/add fee is assessed, per completed transaction, to students
changing courses through the seventh calendar day of the academic semester
- A $30 drop/add fee is assessed, per completed transaction, to students
changing courses starting with the eighth calendar day of the academic semester.
- A $10 drop/add fee is assessed, per completed transaction, to students changing courses during
the summer terms.
international sponsored student fee
- $300 per semester assessed to international sponsored
A late fee is assessed to students that have been sent to
University Collections as a result of the Collections Process.
Late Registration Fee
- $30 or $100
- A $30 late registration fee is assessed to students registering during
the first seven calendar days of the academic semester.
- A $100 late registration fee is assessed to students starting with the eighth
calendar day of the academic semester.
- A $30 late registration fee is assessed to students for summer terms beginning with
the first day of the semester.
- $10 library fine
- lost book/material charges vary
Parking Fine/Vehicle Registration Fees
- See University Police for additional information.
Replacement Diploma and notary fees
- $25 replacement diploma fee
- $5 notary fee per transcript or diploma notarized by
the Office of Registration and Records
Replacement ID Card
Returned Check Admin. Fee
- $25 per check assessed to both hard copy and electronic
- $12 Walk In transcript
- $12 Mail transcript
- $20 Fax transcript
- $10 Certified Electronic PDF Official transcript
Use and Breakage Fee
A use and breakage fee is assessed based on the cost of the actual item
broken in the Chemistry Department.
Variable Payment Plan Fee
- $25 or $60 per academic semester
- $30 summer
- A variable payment plan fee will be assessed to students choosing the
variable payment plan option. For Fall and Spring semesters, the
fee is $25 through the first 4 weeks of classes and a $35/$60 charge is
assessed at the conclusion of the 4th week of classes.
- For summer, the fee is $30.
The University Board of Trustees reserves the right
to change fees at any time in the future. The right to correct errors is
back to top