- Shaad M. Ahmad,
Assistant Professor – Developmental Genetics and Systems Biology: integrated genetic, genomic and computational analysis of heart development, organogenesis and transcriptional regulatory networks using
Drosophila as a model system
- Yongsheng Bai, Assistant Professor - Bioinformatics
- Kyu Hong Cho, Assistant Professor - Molecular
Microbiology and pathogenesis.
- H. Kathleen Dannelly,
Associate Professor - Microbiology: virulence mechanisms
of bacterial pathogens, antibiotic resistance mechanisms.
- Rusty Gonser,
Professor - Conservation Biology and Population Genetics: molecular methods for assessing populations; conservation
biology; amphibian behavior.
- Diana K. Hews, Professor -
Field Behavioral Endocrinology: endocrinology of sex
differences in territorial aggression and color signals in lizards;
hormones and alternative reproductive tactics; steroid hormones, color signals, and immune function.
- James P. Hughes,
Professor - Molecular/Cellular Endocrinology: mechanism of hormone and growth factor signal transduction.
- Steven L. Lima,
Professor - Behavioral and Evolutionary Ecology: predator-prey interactions; spatial predator-prey games; avian
ecology; conservation biology.
- William A. Mitchell,
Associate Professor - Behavioral Ecology: community dynamics and mathematical modeling; determinants of species richness and
spatial predator-prey games.
- Timothy J. Mulkey,
Associate Professor - Plant Physiology: hormones and calcium in the control of plant growth, development, and tropic
Joy M. O’Keefe,
- Vertebrate Ecology: bat ecology, multi-scale habitat selection, forest wildlife management, conservation biology.
Assistant Professor-Molecular, genetic, and epigenetic regulation of gene expression
embryonic development, differentiation, and disease.
- Catherine E.
Steding, Assistant Professor- Human Genetics:
Interplay between the Tumor Microenvironment and malignant cells, Tumor
Immunology, Gene Regulation and Expression in Breast Cancer and
Research Scientists and Post-Doctoral Staff
Indiana University School of Medicine - Terre Haute
Go to Indiana School of Medicine - Terre Haute website >>
- Taihung "Peter" Duong - Neuroanatomy: brain aging and
Roy W. Geib - Virology and Immunology: molecular biology of host-controlled resistance to oncogenic viruses.
Michael W. King - Molecular and Developmental Biology: gene function
in regeneration, early
- nervous system development.
- Michael Lannoo
- Comparative and Developmental Biology; Neuroanatomy; amphibian
Margaret M. Moga
- Anatomy and Integrative Medicine; Neurobiology; consciousness and
Steven P. Templeton
- Microbiology and Immunology; Allergy and Immunology of
infectious disease; host/fungal pathogen interactions.
- George S. Bakken,
Professor- physiological ecology: Energetics, biometeorology,
thermoregulatory behavior, evolution.
- William J. Brett - Biological Rhythms
- Swapan K. Ghosh,
Professor - Immunology: tumor immunology, carcinogenesis, immunoregulation and development of sensitive immunoassays
for medical application.
- Peter E. Scott - Plant Reproductive Ecology: interactions of plants and pollinators; avian ecology; conservation
- Genetics; Phylogenetic analysis
O. Whitaker, Jr.- Vertebrate Ecology: mammalogy, especially studies of food and ectoparasites of small mammals; bat
- Melissa Grunst
- Lauren Ford
ANIMAL CARE STAFF